Please note that the club contact for international tickets is Steve Spurgin.
Please direct any enquiries only to Steve by email: email@example.com
2022 Autumn Internationals
We are now fully subscribed for All Blacks tickets but there is still availability for the Springboks, Japan & Argentina
Applications from Club Members available by email from 9am, Mon 25th April 2022
The Club has been allocated a limited number of tickets for each of the 2022 Autumn International games involving England at Twickenham. Availability is strictly limited and we expect demand to be high.
Initially, Beverley RUFC club members can apply for a maximum of two tickets per game for the New Zealand & South Africa fixtures. We may increase this later subject to availability. More tickets can be applied for, for the Argentina & Japan fixtures subject to availability.
Applications can be made by email from 9am on Monday 25th April 2022. Tickets will be available for the following games:-
England v Argentina – Sunday 6 November 2022 – 2.15pm
England v Japan – Saturday 12 November 2022 – 3.15pm
England v New Zealand – Saturday 19 November 2022 – 5.30pm
England v South Africa – Saturday 26 November 2022 – 5.30pm
The ticket prices are as follows (all prices include a £5 Club admin fee)
Please note that Junior tickets are for 15 year olds and younger (on the day of the game)
Ticket applications may be made strictly by email only and only to our International Tickets Coordinator, Steve Spurgin: firstname.lastname@example.org. The ticket application must include the game or games you are applying for, the ticket price and the number of tickets for each game applied for.
Club rules pertaining to ticket applications will be adhered to. You can read further information in the General Rules & Conditions section below.
Email applications will only be considered if they are received by the International Tickets Coordinator after 9.00am on Monday 25th April 2022
To be clear, applications by phone call, text message, social media messaging, WhatsApp, directly to the Clubhouse, or any other email address will not be considered. Email applications will not be considered if received before 9am on Monday 25th April 2022.
Successful applicants will be notified by return email along with payment information. We will also let you know if your application has been unsuccessful.
Applicants must still be a full member of the Club at the time the tickets are issued. Any person leaving the club after their application has been accepted and the tickets are issued will receive a refund of the face value of the ticket(s). The Club will keep the £5 administration fee.
Please read ALL of the application instructions very carefully as mistakes/omissions could result in an unsuccessful application.
All tickets will be issued digitally via the Twickenham App
General Rules & Conditions
The following information applies to England international games considered as ‘Home Games’ which, generally speaking, means games to be played at Twickenham.
- Ticket applications will only be considered from fully paid up members of the Club as defined in section 6ii of the Club Rules. (Click here).
- Ticket applications will be limited to two per game per fully paid up member.
- All ticket applications must be made by email in accordance with instructions published on the Club web site for the specific series of games.
- Ticket applications will be considered on a first come first served basis.
- Email applications will only be considered if they are sent to the email address specified for the specific series of games and to be received after the date and time specified on the Club website for the specific series of games. Any emails received before this date and time will be discarded. The purpose of this is to be totally transparent as the date and time will show in the order that emails are received.
- All tickets purchased will be at face value plus a £5 administration fee per ticket. The administration fee will be kept by the Club.
- Tickets are usually issued to the Club approximately two weeks prior to each game.
- Tickets that are unwanted for whatever reason must not be resold under any circumstances. Any such tickets must be returned to the Club as early as possible for resale and refund. Although tickets are normally in high demand, resale cannot be guaranteed especially if tickets are returned within seven days of the game.
- Details of all internationals series including application dates, ticket prices etc will be advertised on the Club website as and when the information becomes available.