Beverley RUFC has been granted acces to tickets for the two England Summer Series games. Tickets are available subject to availability and on a first come first served basis. Tickets are only available as single tickets or two people sat next to each other.
You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to purchase tickets. All tickets will cost £50.
For your information, we have been informed that despite the easing of lockdown restrictions in England, guidance for sporting events is that tickets can still only be purchased in household groupings.
Anyone considering purchasing tickets must read the Spectator Code of Conduct prior to purchase which you can view by clicking here. Anyone who doesn’t comply with this Code of Conduct will face being denied entry or being asked to leave without refund or compensation.
Some of the main conditions included in the Spectator Code of Conduct are:-
- Tickets which are seated together must only be bought by people in the same household (this includes anyone in a support bubble with that household).
- All spectators will be required to wear a cloth face covering while at the stadium, unless an exemption applies.
- All tickets will be issued digitally through the Twickenham Stadium app.
- Every person attending the match will be required to have their own mobile ticket on their own Anyone trying to use multiple mobile tickets on the same device will not be permitted to enter the Stadium. The only exceptions to this are for accompanied minors (those under the age of 18 where proof of age may be required) or for those people with accessibility requirements attending the match with a companion.
- You will be given a specific seat number which will be displayed on your mobile ticket. You MUST only sit in the seat with the seat number that you are given.
- You MUST remain in your seat at all times wherever possible.
- You MUST NOT bring a bag of any kind or size with you to the Stadium. If you do, this may result in you being denied entry without refund or compensation.
Please note that the club contact has been changed to Steve Spurgin. Please direct any enquiries only to Steve and not to Malcolm Cunningham until further notice.
General Rules & Conditions
The following conditions refer to applications for tickets for England international games considered as ‘Home Games’ which, generally speaking, means games to be played at Twickenham.
Ticket applications will only be considered from fully paid up members of the Club as defined in section 6ii of the Club Rules (Click here).
Ticket applications will be limited to two per game per fully paid up member.
All ticket applications must be made by email in accordance with any instructions published on the Club web site for the specific series of games.
Ticket applications will be considered on a first come first served basis.
Email applications will only be considered if they are sent to the email address specified for the specific series of games and to be received after the date and time specified on the Club website for the specific series of games. Any emails received before this date and time will be discarded. The purpose of this is to be totally transparent as the date and time will show in the order that emails are received.
All tickets purchased will be at face value plus a £5 administration fee per ticket. The administration fee is non-refundable and will be kept by the Club.
Tickets are usually issued to the Club approximately two weeks prior to each game. The ticket applicant must still be a fully paid up member of the Club at the time the tickets are issued.
Tickets that are unwanted for whatever reason must not be resold under any circumstances. Any such tickets must be returned to the Club as early as possible for resale and refund. Although tickets are normally in high demand, resale cannot be guaranteed especially if tickets are returned within seven days of the game. Refunds will only be made if a ticket is resold and the Club will retain the original £5 administration fee.
Details of all internationals series including application dates, ticket prices etc will be advertised on the Club web site as and when the information becomes available.
These rules may change in the future depending on RFU regulations
2020 & 2021 Six Nations Fixtures
Fixtures for 2020 & 2021 can be viewed by clicking here.